Welcome!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Welcome to my Trip Blog!

I wanted a central place to start posting all of my trip reports and photos and this seems to be a good option.   I'll be posting often on my 2009 Summer Trip and when I get back I'll post prior trip reports from prior years (including the long-awaited (by some) 2008 trouble-filled trip report (yes, really and truly!).  I leave Sunday - once again directly from a soccer tournament.  I am hoping for good weather, great adventures, and no car problems!  I will miss my kids and husband but wanted to take advantage of this opportunity.  Check back often for updates and pictures!   The question of the day today is:  Do I dare hike up to North Dakota's rattlesnake infested highpoint on Monday afternoon?  There is literally a rattlesnake den right there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEooUg2fik4

and:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ajdctJiLE     (the rattlesnake den is shown at the end)

Here's a poll to help me decide:   http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/ECDCAE3B468F694B/

© 2009 Tara Morrison

2 comments:

  1. Tara, I'm eager with anticipation of this blog. I voted yes, climb the rattlesnake infested path to ND's highpoint. After working with Coyotes, what is there to fear?

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Todd! And thanks for voting. Now if I can only figure out how to get my poll results! I hope this blog will be worth reading...time will tell. Watch for news about my hopefully no-rattlesnake hike early next week.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
Adventures on the road with (and sometimes without) my kids. Check back soon for the infamous Summer of 2008 trip (aka: how many flat tires can one mom have in a single trip?) and more! This blog goes in reverse...older trips being added weekly. Please sign up for the RSS feed so you will know when there are updates. Or, email me to be put on an update list!